Monday, October 10, 2016

October Happenings!

Where is this year going?!  I cannot believe we are to the middle of October already.  I enjoyed visiting with all of you last week at conferences.  Thank you so much for your time, words of support and glimpses you gave me on how to help your child.  

We are learning about Jacob this week.  They are bringing the Bible story home tonight.  We will learn about Jacob's dream tomorrow.

They are very excited to bring home their first story to read to you!!  Enjoy!!  Please sign the slip and return it and the story tomorrow.  

We are practicing spelling phonetic words quite a bit now.  They are so eager to learn!

I thought you'd enjoy this picture....its from after we painted last week (today's painting was done in STEM lab).  A helper put the yellow paint away for me.  The directions were, "put the yellow paint on the shelf beside the refrigerator"!!!  I just love my job!!



Have a wonderful week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment