Monday, September 25, 2017

September 25, 2017

Well, I don't know about you but I think the weeks are sneaking right past me!  I can't believe we are already to the end of September.  The little ones are already learning to blend sounds together to read words and it's fascinating to watch!  Even more fascinating for me is to see their growth in friendships, helpfulness, kindness and traits which are from the Holy Spirit!  It's a blessing to me!

This week, we are learning about Abraham, Sarah and Isaac and how "nothing is too hard for the Lord"!!  We've practiced that!  We will also learn about Isaac and his son's Jacob and Esau and how God loves families and desires that we get along.  We are reading more words by adding the letter "s" to our group of letters learned.  The children will be bringing home a story to READ TO YOU on Thursday!!  It's very exciting!  In Math we will discuss patterns and continue practicing making our numbers correctly.  There's so much more then even this wrapped up in our day and it's exciting to see the fruits of our efforts to learn and grow!!

I love our "Friend 2 Friend" time!!  It's so great to hear them asking questions about others and making eye contact.  If you practice this at home, too, let me know how it goes!

Enjoy the pictures!





No comments:

Post a Comment